Thursday, February 19

I'm 16 d =)

Today is my birthday...and i'm 16 now!!


Chun Yen say he will give me sperm as present, well it's awkward but thanks...lol.(and, no thanks )

well this guy is selling his sperm the whole day...
asking everyone want buy his sperm for 50 bucks anot..
he even offer anyone to donate sperm to him as he just start to set up a
' SPERM BANK '

My bm teacher is so lame!!
Everyday he wasted almost a period to collecting fees...
then talking about some indecent stuff of the elizibeth wong...

then I went for my add tuition at Mr. Hin...and he teach us
' Everything long is wrong , only short is correct !'
Dont think other else!!


Well i still have to apologize to a gurl who tuition at chinese just now.
I accidentally drop my bottle to the floor...and she pick it up for me.
but the bottle were fully highligthed yellow (colin's art)
and the ink were not dried yet...so her finger were YELLOW!!
Whole class were laughing at her hand...
I just have to say soli...


This all for today...blog more soon

No comments:

Post a Comment