Wednesday, May 27

add math

Add math on wed.no more answer changing this time.
But if you believe,try this way.maybe something miracle will happen tomolo.




Quoted from mr. Hin



" If your friend wants to get A in Add Math call them to tuition here.

If cant, come and touch my portrait also can.

Mr Hin Will Bless You. "



I knew some of you maybe don't know where is mr hin's centre or a ton of reason.

I'll be the kind person to put his portrait here and have your touch.Lol


May Mr Hin Bless Your Add Math !

Try it...never try never know. =D

2 comments:

  1. Yee Lu Huey (019-5002728)June 26, 2017 at 12:43 PM

    Hi. I wanted to buy Mr Hin'd Add Maths n Maths FULL set of questions n answers. I used to b his students 20yrs ago, didnt keep it. Now wanted to buy for my cousin. Pls help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yee Lu Huey (019-5002728)June 26, 2017 at 12:51 PM

    Hi. I wanted to buy Mr Hin'd Add Maths n Maths FULL set of questions n answers. I used to b his students 20yrs ago, didnt keep it. Now wanted to buy for my cousin. Pls help.

    ReplyDelete