Friday, September 24

DiGi iPhone 4 Me

iPhone 4 is now landed to Malaysia and available nationwide on 24 September 2010 at Digi more !! How awesome it is to all de Apple fans out there. :D 
Well. It used to be like many of them holding with their iPhone 3gs to everywhere as it's come with lots of outstanding functions and massive apps to download from Apps store. But now, iPhone 4 even came with better amazing features. Frankly, to compare with most of the smartphone's in town, iPhone 4 is really a great choice of it.   It's still a perfect phone for me despite many of the users claimed that it have a lots of problem using it. 
Of course, i would like to get myself such a superb phone as it's in my wishlist and you won't know how desperate to own it play with it all de days. My life would be different with it. I can tweet, blog, facebook-ing or check out updates whenever i want to with it. But if you ask me to get one, i think i'm only affordable to pay the plan but not the price of the phone. 
p/s I'm still just a high school student la. Haha. 
WAIT ! It's not impossible for me to get it too. Where there's a will, there's always a way. AND my way is... 


through Nuffnang : iPhone as DiGi is generously giving away one iPhone 4 to a lucky Nuffnanger with the most creative blog posts overall.
Experiment proven !! Digi's speed is much for faster than maxis !   
I know the chances for me to win this is like 1/4358262467527999. What a low probability i got. But just gave it a try. Who knows maybe i'm the lucky one ? *dreaming

No comments:

Post a Comment